We know that our nation is going through a tough time with the sudden and rapid outbreak of COVID-19. We want the valued customers of Lorentz Automotive to know that we remain open and available to assist you with your vehicle's needs. Many members of our society work in essential industries and still require a reliable car to get to work. Many are also relying on their vehicles to get them to the stores for supplies for their families. We need our vehicles to remain working now more than ever!
With many current uncertainties, we want you to know that one thing is certain - that Lorentz Automotive and our employees are here and committed to keeping our staff, our customers, and our customer's vehicles as safe as possible.
Your vehicle is an important part of you, your life and livelihood. In this special time, we are faced with many uncertainties, but one thing is certain...Lorentz Automotive and its employees are here and committed to keeping ourselves, you, and your vehicle as safe as possible.
We have enhanced our safety measures here at the shop for your safety. These implemented measures include:
- Regularly clean and sanitize highly touched areas
- Our technicians wear gloves at all times when servicing your vehicle.
- Clean and sanitize your vehicle keys and touch points prior to and after service.
- Hand Sanitizer is available to all staff and customers.
- Ensuring our staff has the information to stay healthy or stay home if feeling unwell.
- Dropbox for authorization and keys to avoid human contact.
- FREE Uber and LYFT rides.
- We offer a TOUCH FREE SERVICE (minimum purchased required), where we will pick up your vehicle from home or work, send you your digital vehicle inspection, provide services and deliver it back to you. Authorizations can be via text or email and pay by phone.
Lastly, we want to ensure that we all stay healthy during this time, and by doing so, all employees and customers are requested to stay at home if they are feeling flu-like symptoms. If we work together, we can help reduce the risk for ourselves and our community. We hope that you stay safe and healthy, and please don't hesitate to contact us for your vehicle's auto care needs!